IDEXX SDMA Resource Centre
Ordering is fast and easy.
Order IDEXX SDMA testing
SDMA for in-house testing
Include SDMA with every chemistry profile for a complete view of your patients kidney health
- Catalyst Chem 11 Profile (Chem 10 CLIP, SDMA)
- Catalyst Chem 16 Profile (Chem 15 CLIP, SDMA)
- Catalyst Chem 18 Profile (Chem 17 CLIP, SDMA)
Don’t have an account for IDEXX Online Orders? Learn how to create one.
SDMA testing from IDEXX Reference Laboratories
IDEXX Reference Laboratories includes the IDEXX SDMA Test in all routine chemistry panels. There’s no additional cost, and the turnaround time is the same.
- IDEXX SDMA Test included in all routine chemistry panels
- IDEXX SDMA Test
Interested in running SDMA in-house or at IDEXX Reference Laboratories?
Complete this form and an IDEXX representative will contact you
Go deeper with SDMA
- SDMA can tell you a lot about kidney health—far beyond screening for chronic kidney disease (CKD).
- Including SDMA as part of a routine kidney health evaluation can lead to early detection of decline in kidney function
- Early detection of change in kidney function is important for all patients—whether sick, well, young, or geriatric.
Note: SDMA is symmetric dimethylarginine.