Patient Workflow Software
Minimise bottlenecks in your practice
Clearly show patient flow
With clear patient flow and treatment status, there's never a question of what step to take next.
Digitised consent forms, patient charts, and treatment sheets provide better visibility, faster communication, and more mobile access to critical information.
Improve communication and streamline practice operations so you can add scale with existing staff.
Estimate transfer and automatic charge capture enable real-time, trackable changes to minimise missed charges in your practice.
Explore the tools that work for you at every step of the patient visit
Enhance your patient check-in experience with digital consent forms. Enable your clients to review and sign from anywhere in the practice for faster and more simplified patient check-in.
- Increased mobility
- Fully customisable forms based on patient visit type
- Simplified signature capture
- Photo capture for faster patient handoff and documentation of personal belongings
The optimised electronic whiteboard offers seamless communication by providing a bird's-eye view of the patient visit from anywhere in the practice. It clearly shows the patient flow and treatment status, so there’s never a question of what step to take next.
- Simplified prioritisation of patient status and upcoming treatments
- Enhanced visibility with patient photo and signalment details
- Customisable whiteboards for every area of your practice including hospital, exam, surgery, and boarding
Digitised treatment sheets create better visibility among your team, faster communication, and mobile access to critical treatment information. Empower your team to standardise patient treatment protocols throughout the practice along with the flexibility to meet individual patient needs.
- Treatment sheet templates customised to meet your practice needs
- Easily tailored for on-the-fly adjustments to treatment plans
- Built-in medication, diet, and fluid calculators to reduce human error and save time
- Estimate transfer enables real-time trackable changes to minimise missed charges in your practice
Eliminate the need for paper charts, bringing you the ability to easily take before-and-after photos, standardise charting across your practice, and provide streamlined patient side access where you need it most.
- Easily record diagnoses and document treatments performed; seamlessly export patient details via a clean and legible digital dental record
- Patient side charting with easy-to-use in-app navigation
- Standardised dental charting across the practice, regardless of user
- Enhanced patient documentation with before-and-after photo capture
Intuitive charting for anesthesia, saving your team critical time with automated reminders and a streamlined user interface.
- One-touch vital sign charting
- Clean and legible digital chart, with trending data and graphing
- Integrated procedure timers
- Monitoring interval reminders, customisable based on industry best practices
Identify and remove bottlenecks in your practice with the help of SmartFlow software analytics.
- Improve awareness and eliminate inefficiencies in the patient workflow
- Data to help guide your team and set measurable goals and attainable KPIs
- Track individual task completion rates
- Simple and easy-to-use interface with customisable reporting
IDEXX innovations help our hospital to provide fast, accurate and reliable information on our patients so we can in turn provide the best possible care and treatment. SmartFlow allows our team to monitor and record patient vitals and treatment from anywhere in the hospital. The information is instantly updated, allowing the team to perform efficiently and effectively. The anaesthetic monitoring chart and the ability to create personalised and customised flow sheets for particular surgeries or hospitalisations have been vastly helpful for our hospital. IDEXX's helpline and customer care allows instant help in hospital, which gives our team the confidence that we need to rely on the IDEXX products."
Holly, Veterinary Nurse, Balmain Veterinary Hospital
Find out which software is right for your practice
An experienced software professional will ask you questions and identify the right system for your practice. It’s quick, easy, and free.