Now there’s a single source for QC testing and maintaining accreditation
- Simplifying your laboratory’s adherence to good laboratory practice (GLP) and ongoing accreditation is our goal.
- With IDEXX-QC, rely on a single source for all your testing needs.
- A complete suite of microbiology QC tests, including QC for enterococci and fecal coliform.
Microbiology: the QC tests you need, the confidence you seek
- Expected ranges based on IDEXX tests.
- Traceable strains eliminate multiple passes.
- 3 easy steps—dispense, dissolve, and mix.
- Match IDEXX insert requirements exactly.
- All materials are ISO Guide 34:2009 certified.
The science behind IDEXX-QC microbiology tests
Fully traceable back to known cultures.
A proprietary gel-like matrix makes IDEXX-QC tests easy to use and ensures the stability of organisms. This saves time in testing and preserves the shelf life of the tests.
How to use
Perform the following steps at room temperature:
Remove vial(s) from freezer. Equilibrate at room temperature for 15 minutes.
Open a vial and aseptically transfer the coloured disc, located on top of the cotton plug, to an appropriately labeled vessel of 100 mL of sterile, nonbuffered, oxidant-free water in a sterile vessel.
Note: The disc may occasionally stick to the vial. If this occurs, use sterile tweezers to gently remove the disc.
Swirl the sample and allow to stand for 10–15 minutes. The disc should completely dissolve. After it is dissolved, mix by inverting the vessel 10 times.
Use within 30 minutes of hydration.
Review lot activity information on the certificate of analysis to determine if a dilution of hydrated sample is required. Please refer to the IDEXX-QC outer kit label for the correct lot number.
Frequently asked questions
All IDEXX-QC tests are ISO Guide 34:2009 certified and are manufactured in a facility with ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 17025:2005 certification.
Resources & Tools
Water Customer Support
Australia & New Zealand Head Office
IDEXX Laboratories Pty Ltd.
Unit 6, 38-46
Rydalmere, NSW 2116
Phone (AUS): 1300 44 33 99
Phone (NZ): 0800 838 522
Fax (AU): 1800 634 409
Fax: (NZ): 0800 448 443