Help when and before you need it for your IDEXX in-house analysers
iCARE goes beyond the call for help. Our commitment is to do our best to prevent trouble from arising in the first place. So you can concentrate on what matters most: the health of your patients.
We’re at your service 24 hours a day, seven days a week to help you deliver the best veterinary care and customer experiences possible.
Personal On-Site Support
Priority access to visits by your dedicated In-Field Technical Support (IFTS)*
- Count on expert installation and on-boarding of new technologies.
- Optimise your laboratory’s current performance with preventive instrument and software checkups.
- Implement successful protocol changes and enhance staff knowledge of sample preparation, instrument work flow and test menus with education and full-staff trainings.
- Provide awareness of new, advanced test menus with a convenient starter kit.
Technology for Life
You're on the leading edge with hardware and software enhancements
- Trust that your IDEXX in-house instrumentation is monitored and proactive hardware upgrades are provided as deemed necessary.
- Receive point-of-service upgrades with the most up-to-date technology.
- Enjoy priority access to new, advanced test menu options with convenient starter kits.
We'll get your laboratory up and running quickly
- Maximise your laboratory’s up-time and staff efficiency with our single-swap process.
Keep your practice up and running
- Count on 24/7 phone support when and where you need it, at 1300 44 33 99.
- Maximise up-time and minimise phone time with IDEXX technical support with proactive system adjustments.
For more information on iCARE or plans for in-house analysers, please contact 1300 44 33 99.
*Up to two visits annually.