VetLyte Electrolyte Analyser
Test every patient for sodium, potassium and chloride when you:
- Performing wellness and preanesthetic testing
- Choosing the right IV fluid
- Responding to emergencies
- Diagnosing certain diseases
Fast analysis and superior economics for high-volume testing make the VetLyte Electrolyte Analyser ideal for general health checkups and hydration therapy.
|SAMPLE TYPE||AVAILABLE UNITS||DYNAMIC RANGE|
|Parameter||Whole Blood||Plasma||Serum||Default||(Default Units)|
Use the IDEXX VetLyte Electrolyte Analyser to monitor electrolytes when these conditions are present:
How To / Resources
Running the VetLyte Electrolyte Analyser:
You can use whole-blood, serum or plasma samples on the VetLyte analyser.
1. From the Analyser Sample screen, press Yes and select the desired species.
2. Open the sample door and wait until the analyser displays Introduce Sample.
3. Introduce the sample to the sample probe. The sample is automatically aspirated.
4. When the VetLyte analyser displays Wipe probe/Close Sample Door, remove the sample and wipe the sample probe with a lint-free wipe.
5. Close the sample door. After approximately 35 seconds, results are displayed. You can now run additional samples.
We’re here to help you 24 hours a day, seven days a week
Customer Service: 1300 44 33 99
Keeping your practice up-to-date and running smoothly is the iCARE promise. We’re at your service 24 hours a day, seven days a week to help you deliver the best veterinary care and customer experiences possible.
Learn more about ordering directly from IDEXX and order your in-house tests and supplies today.